Tuesday 1 August 2017

Isekai Cheat 18

Isekai Cheat Episode 18: After


Eight days have passed since that day, I was again called by Frontier county. And then, they showed only problematic things.

"How did this happen..."

"It cannot be helped!"

"What cannot be helped? More than that do not arbitrarily make me an aristocrat! No, let's leave it as it is! Is it fine to give me the title like that!?"

"It's fine, it's fine, because when I told to the Prime minister, he said "It is a reasonable judgment".

"Prime minister? Where is he staying in?"

"He already left."

"Aa~, are you serious?"

"That's right, you will be the Marquis, so it's fine for you to be an adventurer, maybe I should have given you a duke, maybe...(Bossotto).

"I understand, did you say something at the end?"

"No, nothing, and even if you are the finest state guest, but you still need to do at-least few things by yourself."

"Oh, I understand, but the Marquis is quite a high-ranking noble status, is not it?"

"Do not mind it, if any stupid aristocrat come to complain about it, I will completely destroy him."

"Is it OK?"

Huh, it is going to be problematic. Well, it's fine.

"So come and visit the kingdom any time. There are many things to do."

"I understand."

In this way the event that I do not know what to say had come to close.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
And one month has passed since the King returned to the Kingdom, and a letter from the king arrived in November.

And it's content "Come to the capital of kingdom in April, so that I can award you."

***********
Thank you for reading.

Let's meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment