Sunday 17 January 2016

Balu Fusion Magic CH- 4) Transfer? Forest? Village?

4) Transfer? Forest? Village?

I met a Goddess Named Ira-sama. She said to me to seal memory of my planet and my power.
After that She sealed my power. She remind me of how to unseal my power she sealed.
Right now I have no memory of where I come from so that start of new beginning.
She informed me about some details of the planet.


I draw 2 cards from the Ira-Box. I chose following Stats card.


Masaba Balu Lvl 1
Age: 10
Race: Human M


HP: 100/100
MP: 500/500

STR: 30                 (Body Atk and Def)(Can increase by using Magic or Skill)
Magic: 30               ( Magic power increase by INT) (130 10Mp or 3000 100Mp or 30 1Mp)
(i.e., Magic + or X INT = Magic power of choice. If + is 10Mp X will be +X10 = 100Mp without INT 1Mp )
AGI: 30                 (Agility of Body)(Can increase by using Magic or Skill)

secondary
EVA: 100                (Dodge)
INT: 100                (Mind Strength)
LUC: 100                (Luck)
REC: 100                (Recovers HP/Mp)        

UNIQUE SKILL:
Divine Bless                    (Divine Skill) LVl 1
MAGIC PLAY                      (Special Skill) LVl 1
Magic Absorption Passive/Active (Unique Skill)  Lvl 1
 

          
SKILL:
------

Magic:
WIND MAGIC  Basic LVL 1
FIRE MAGIC  Basic LVL 1
EARTH MAGIC  Basic LVL 1
WATER MAGIC  Basic LVL 1

Items:
Element Storage Bracelet Rank S   LVL 1    (ESB)
Geo Magic MAP        Rank S   LVL 1      (GMM)  

Money: 0




" Where am I?"

This is the first thought that got in my mind. I know that Iam in a forest but the surrounding air is a lot different from before.
This forest has lot of energy flow. It is no ordinary forest. I felt someone or thing from the Ruins behind me. There is a breath of powerfull breath in the ruins.
I better move away from here. I walked slowly away from the ruins. After walking few minutes I don't know where to go.
But luckily I got the Map from Ira-sama.


I checked the Map it shows it is a magic forest called Drawood forest. I can see rough Map of 5KM radius from my position.
The ruins behind me is called Dralong ruins.

The monsters surrounding area are very strong. 

So, first I should know my strengths and weaknesses


Divine Skill: [Unique Skill]
Divine Bless:
1)Self: Gives 3 min invincibility, Recover HP/Mp/Status full instant, Revive when dead, etc. Cooling time 1-5 HRS.
2)Other: User choise. Cooling time 30 mins. 

Special Skill:
Magic Play:
1) Can change stats, pass magic through objects, Can learn different magic, Can Fusion Magic, etc No cooling time
2) Can Multiiply objects 10 min

Unique Skill:
Magic Absorption:
1)passive: Auto-Recovers Magic. No cooling time.
2)Active: Absorb Magic from target. Cooling time 5 Mins


Skill: Can Learn any Skill
None at present

Magic: Can Learn any Magic
WIND MAGIC  Basic LVL 1 : Basic wind magic
FIRE MAGIC  Basic LVL 1 : Basic Fire magic
EARTH MAGIC  Basic LVL 1: Basic Earth magic
WATER MAGIC  Basic LVL 1: Basic Water magic


Geo MAGIC Map:(GMM)
Magic Map Rank S  Invisible/untouchable to anyone except owner.
By passing magic 10Mp = 1km can be seen. Map will update automatically surrounding locations.
The Map shows where the monsters are located and their movements, water and food sources, treasures directly projected in a 3d image.
but for directions need 10mp no limit till encounters the target. Destination will be projected as light arrow in front of owner.

Element Storage Bracelet:(ESB)
Storage Bracelet Rank S Invisible/untouchable to anyone except owner
1)Bracelet with 4 subspace. The owner can manipulate time, weather, etc. 50MP per setting one Subspace.
2)It auto collect treasures, Herbs, Fruits etc which are not belong to others with in 1KM radius. Need 200MP per 30mins.   

While walking.

After seeing ESB I put 200MP of Magic. It collect items just as described.

In less than 1Mins my MP recovered to full. Seeing this my heart full ecstasy. This means I can use Magic without break.

(reason Unique Skill + REC.)

Then check the MAP (GMM) it is 130KM to long wagon trail(Road) from here.
By walk it only takes 12-20hrs but it is Magic forest there are many dangers other than monsters. So may take much longer.

I set a destination point on the map.

So I put on my leather robe removed few fruits and Herbs from the ESB and put them in the robe pockets.
If I see some humans it would be hard to explain my ESB. Also, I don't feel any weight.

When I about to encounter a Monster. I hide myself near a tree by holding my breath. Once it left, I got my first Skill Conceal.

Skill:
Conceal LVL 1
1) Masks presence of one person. No one can find unless you move 1 meter from the place.
2) No time limit. Cooling time 5mins.

I want to avoid a fight with monsters at any cost. Because it would only tired me out.
With this skill it became little easy to move in the forest. But I need to wait till 5mins or more to move from the place if encounter a monster.
So, no choice but to use monster warding Beads(high) to ward off monsters (collected by ESB).
When encounter a monster other than Conceal I did not use any other magic. Because of thorn plants my new robe become worn out.
It took nearly 15hrs to reach the destination.

Once I reached to the Long Wagon trail I put lot of leaves together and slept after eating a fruit in my robe.
Here I used my [Magic Play] to keep [Conceal] effect only to monsters. Which means when humans come here they could find me.
Also monster ward-off bead (high) will keep monsters away from me.

When I wakeup it was already Noon. I sensed someone near me. They are humans who are camping.
There are 5 people all are well equiped like adventurers. Three men Two women.

"Hey, kid finally awake." One man looked burly said. (Warrior with Battle Axe)

"Oi, leader he was awake." Said another man.(Archer)

"Luckily I found you other wise you might be in a lot of danger." said woman. (Thief)

"Thank you."

"........" a girl may be same age as me. She did not speek just staring at me. (Magician)

"Boy, what is your name? My name is Kyle. I am the leader of this group." (Warrior swordsman)

"My name is Balu. Nice to meet you."

"Where did you come from."

"Taiyo Kingdom, I think."

"This is also Taiyo Kingdom. Which region are you from."

"I don't remember."

My robe is all worn out even though it is new. And I have expensive fruits and herbs in the robe.
In them monster ward-off bead (high) is there.
Looking at me they thought of one possibility. So, they did not pry anymore.

"Okay thats enough with the questions. First let him eat some food." said Woman thief.

"Before that. Let me introduce my present party members."

Party Name- Horn of Pegasus Rank- A

Kyle- M- [Warrior] Leader - Rank -A- 35
Hachieru- M- [Battle Axe Warrior]- A- 45
yasuka- M- [Archer]- B- Age 32
Kyasuka- F- [Thief]- B- Age 25
Sumi- F- [Magician]- H- Age 11


So, Sumi-san is 1 yr older than me.

After that it took us nearly 1 week to reach the Daguna Village. The purpose Kyle and others come to forest was for Sumi-san experiance.

Hachieru-san despite his looks he is a kind man. Kyle-san is a good leader. There are others in Horn of Pegasus party.
But, they did not participate in this Quest. This Quest was given by Magic Academy in Daguna Village.
While on break yasuka-san gave me some tips about Archery. And Kyasuka-san and Sumi-san give me some snacks and dry food.
I gave them each 3 fruits which were hanging inside my robe. They did not eat them put them in Ruck sack.
They said these were expensive fruits which can be exchanged for Gold.

We were attacked by monsters few times but nothing serious happened. Monsters and materials are put in Ruck Sack.
By the evening we reached the Daguna Village.
A large labyrinth is on the east side of the town also surrounded by a huge walls. and on the west similar Huge walls but nothing can be seen.
This village also has Huge walls and many small exits can be seen. The small exits were built with magic no one can enter from them. 
The Small exits are for escaping from the village if any thing happened inside.
The only entrance is main gate which we were heading. when we were 50 meters from the entrance a person and 5 soldiers.


Next: Guild, Academy, Magic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment